Floatboxx CXC - GX16
The Floatboxx CXC is a metal controller box to house a VESC controller between XR style rails.
It is specifically designed to go with the Superflux motor:
- improved thermals (at least 2x the heatcapacity of the MLC box)
- M20 cable gland for the motor cable
- M10 cable gland for the footpad cable (optional stock connector)
Furthermore this box is made stronger, to take more abuse.
The connector cover is integrated.
Weight: 950 gr = 2.08 lbs (box, screws, lid, seal)
This an un-used, pre-release version, identical to the release version except these differences:
- less nice welding
- Charge port hole made for GX16 (not XLR)
- Switch hole made for M16 sized switch, eg like Ubox.
- no tie down anchor for the phase wires
only 1 unit available.